Sunday, June 13, 2010

Khloe and Kourtney Acting Silly On KKTM Set


"Since season 2 of Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami airs on Sunday, I thought it was appropriate to share these pics of Khloe and I acting silly in the Miami hotel suite.
This season will be much different from season 1… I mean duh, Khloe and I were single sisters ready to live it up in Miami! This time Khloe is married and I have my little baby Mason and Scott along for the ride. Things get interesting with Khloe and Scott living under one roof.
We are going to tweet live Sunday night as the show airs, so make sure you’re watching at 10 p.m. on E! and are on your phones and your computers :)"

Said Kourt on her blog, but we're now saying that you should stay tuned for today's 1st ep of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami! Don't forget: KKTM on E! at 10PT/9C and for Romania 6:00 AM! 
Don't worry as soon as I'm getting the torrent or whatever I'm going to post the link here so you'll be able to watch it too! But right now check out these funny pics!
http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/thekardashiansworld/TheKardashiansWorld/KhloeKourtney-SillyOnSet/

No comments:

Post a Comment