Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kim in 90210?

You know someone’s big time when they get their very own wax figure, and Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity to join the famous ranks.
The Armenian beauty announced via her blog earlier today (June 29), “I’ve been keeping you guys in the dark about my big announcement and teasing you with my #karwax tweets… but I can fina
She added, “This is one of the greatest honors ever and I am so thrilled and excited. Now I will never have to leave NYC… I’ve officially gone bi-coastal! LOL.”
Also being announced today, Kim and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe will be making a guest appearance on the "90210" season premiere in September.
Meanwhile, the reality TV babe tweeted about her visit to the dentist earlier today, writing, “Watching the discovery channel at the dentist.” And awhile later, an excited Kim updated her wall by posting, “I had no cavities! Woowhoo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment