Thursday, June 10, 2010

Kim: Skee Ball Sexy


Having flown into town earlier in the morning, Kim Kardashian was spotted attending a charity skee ball tournament for the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund at Dave & Busters in Times Square on Wednesday (June 9).
Joining up with fellow celebrity guest Tinsley Mortimer, the E! reality beauty tossed t he ball around for the event dedicated to the conservation of gorillas and their habitats in Africa through counter-poaching operations, monitoring, research, education and support of local communities.
Tweeting about the outing, Kim wrote to her fans, "Best time playing skeeball 4 The Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund w @JonathanCheban @WendyShow @tinsleymortimer I Love Dave Buster's!!!"
Clearly enjoying her time on the east coast, Miss Kardashian then headed out to dinner as she excitedly wrote, "I love NYC!!!"

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/thekardashiansworld/TheKardashiansWorld/Kim-SkeeBall/

2 comments:

  1. My two favorite things, skeeball and the Kardashians. I can't believe I missed this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not gonna lie, I immediately went half chub when I saw this picture.

    ReplyDelete