Monday, June 14, 2010

Kim's Travel Woes


Drawing an end to a weekend in paradise, Kim Kardashian was spotted prepping to depart out of the Nassau Airport in the Bahamas on Sunday (June 13).
After spending Friday and Saturday in Miami for a bachelorette party, the E! reality beauty ended her getaway in the Caribbean locale to partake in a photo shoot alongside Justin Bieber.
Not having the best of trips upon returning to the States, Miss Kardashian tweeted about her travel woes throughout the flight home.
She started by saying, "All of this traveling with delays, weather changes, and early hours has gotten me sick...I hate this feeling. I need a break from planes"
Running into multiple issues along the way, Kim adds, "After waiting a hour on the runway...they tell me my bags didn't make it and are lost!!!! I want to cry :-("
With the problems not ending there, the 29-year-old ended her tweets by telling: "Ok just when I thought my night couldn't get any worse, I get home just craving my own bed and IM LOCKED OUT!!!!!"

http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/thekardashiansworld/TheKardashiansWorld/Kim-TravelWoes/

No comments:

Post a Comment