Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami Stills



They’ve had great success with their “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” spinoff “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami,” and Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are ready for round two.
The second season of their hit realty gig is just around the corner, with the premiere episode scheduled to hit E! on June 13th at 10:00pm ET.
And it sounds like there’s already plenty of drama brewing, especially when it comes to Kourtney’s beau/babydaddy Scott Disick.
He told press, "I don't mind being portrayed as the villain on TV, but nobody knows the real me. I'm a great guy. All the haters are just jealous, so they're trying to bring me down. I'm young, handsome, successful, wealthy. You could say I'm a role model - I'm the American Dream!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment