Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kourtney writes in People about little Mason

While she's currently been busy after making a trip to North Carolina to celebrate babydaddy Scott Disick's birthday followed by a visit to Sin City, Kourtney Kardashian made time to write a blog post all about her darling son, Mason Dash Disick.
Penning the writeup for People magazine, the E! reality beauty dished her thoughts on where her young son gets his handsome looks.

To see the article that Kourtney wrote about her son, hit "Read more"


Kourtney writes:
"The first thing people say when they meet Mason is that he is like my brother Rob and my dad’s twin. He really does look so much like them — but to me he is totally his own handsome little self. Still, it’s more than his looks that remind me of my dad: Even Mason’s energy reminds me of him. Mason is very mellow, calm, peaceful and happy. He’s such a funny little boy who is always laughing and smiling.
"I do wish that my father and Mason had gotten to meet each other, but I know my dad is looking down on us and really does know Mason well.
"It’s true that Mason looks mostly like a Kardashian -– it’s amazing how strong those Armenian genes can be! — but he does have the exact same cleft chin and ears as his daddy [Scott Disick]. Check out the resemblance in the below photo of Scott and Mason.
"It really is pretty cool how much babies change from day to day. Some days, Auntie Kimmie will say that Mason looks just like Scott. When I look back at pictures of Mason, starting from when he was born up until today, he looks so different. But since I am around him every second, I don’t really notice he is changing.
"When Mason was first born I used to get so sad when the day was over because I knew I would never have that day back with him. Even though I don’t want him to grow up too quickly, I am so curious to know what he will look like when he does grow up.
"When we were little, Kim and I used to always wonder what our sister Khloé would look like because she always had such different looks than us! (She has light eyes and had blonde, curly, long hair as a little girl!)
"On another topic, Mason is already turning into quite a traveler. Over the weekend, he had his first trip ever to Las Vegas! The weekend before, he went to Charlotte, North Carolina and Indianapolis, Ind., to the Indy 500. He’s such a great traveler. I’ll tell you about that next week…"

No comments:

Post a Comment