Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lamar denies rumors "She hasn't told me if she was pregnant. I probably would be the first to know."

Yesterday reports claimed Khloe Kardashian was two months pregnant with her first child, but all the baby talk is just rumors -- for now. When asked if he and his wife were expecting, Lamar Odom told ESPN, "I can't confirm that. I don't think so."

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom (Pacific Coast News) The LA Lakers star added, "She hasn't told me if she was pregnant. I probably would be the first to know."

Incidentally, sources tell Usmagazine.com that Khloe won't be becoming a mom anytime soon. But don't rule it out for the near future: The couple have said before that they're open to bringing another little Kardashian into the world.

Khloe said in February that she wasn't taking the birth control pill, adding, "We're just being a healthy married young couple. I'm not sitting here staring at an ovulation calendar. I'm not saying to Lamar, 'Okay, it's time, let's go!"

Via zimbio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment