Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kim With Lala, Carmelo, Brittny & Ciara


Gearing up for their weekend nuptials, La La Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony held a swanky yacht party in New York City on Friday night (July 9).
The NBA star and his oh-so-sexy disc jockey bride-to-be were all smiles as they cruised the waters of NY Harbor alongside Kim Kardashian, Brittny Gastineau, Ciara and a few other friends.
Tweeting her joy over the occasion, La La wrote, "I LOVE my FAMILY I LOVE MY FRIENDS!! Wow I'm SOOO grateful to GOD 4 blessing me..seriously. What a fuuuuun night! All the girls were hillarious tonight!...laughing and dancing non stop!"
Seemingly having quite a fun night, party guest Kim Kardashian chimed in, "Ballin' on the yacht w La,Mel,Britt,Ciara,Fab,Clue,Amare,KMart. I'm getting a personal dance lesson from @Ciara to the song ride!!!!!!"
Finally drawing an end to the night, Carmelo and La La are set to tie the knot in a ceremony being held later today (July 10).
 http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/thekardashiansworld/TheKardashiansWorld/Kim-LalaCarmeloCiaraBrittny/

No comments:

Post a Comment