Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kim's Second Scent

If you liked the scent of her first perfume, get excited because Kim Kardashian is launching her second fragrance!
The “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star took to her blog to announce the news earlier today (July 7). She wrote, "I am so excited to tell you guys that my second fragrance will launch in February of 2011!!!!! I wanted to let you guys know here first so you can all share the excitement with me :)"
Opening up to Women’s Wear Daily, Kim also revealed, "When I was little, my sister Kourtney and I tried to make our own perfume by picking flowers and putting them in the blender, because that's how we thought fragrances were made. Our parents thought we were crazy -- and it smelled totally gross!"
Kim’s first fragrance which is sold exclusively at Sephora launched earlier this year in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment