Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kourtney About Balancing Work/Motherhood

She’s one of the hottest reality television stars out there, but Kourtney Kardashian isn’t willing to let her career overtake her family life.
And in a recent blog entry, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” babe explained how she keeps everything in order and still makes time for her son Mason.
Kourtney wrote, “For me, juggling mommyhood and work is a challenge but each day I learn little tricks to make it all come together.”
“Whether I’m buying for our two DASH stores, designing for our different clothing/jewelry/bikini lines, doing photo shoots or working on any of our other projects, each day is so different from the next. I feel lucky that most of my work allows me to spend so much time with Mason, as he is my FIRST priority!”

No comments:

Post a Comment